
*click for archive*
December 2013
January 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
26th December 2013
Thursday, 26 December 2013 || 02:49
hey! I think I'm done with the construction thing on my blog. I love simplicity. so, I guess this will be it =)
Anyway, I think I want to share with you guys about something that I discovered on youtube just now. Actually I've watched them for a few weeks but not really interested in them until I heard their song, Best Friends. The dudes on the photo above. yea, I'm talking about
THE JANOSKIANS. *I put the link to their song there. Click you on it =)* They're freaking hilarious. Some of their videos just doesn't make any freaking sense but still, I'm sure you'll laugh watching it. But one thing you must take note is, they like to curse. They curse A LOT. Even in their song. They sometimes go nude on public. Wearing just a boxer on live shows. lol yea, they're just ridiculous.
They are also One Direction and Justin Bieber's fanboy. haha. Funny is it? I'm not a fan of any of them but I'll just let it past though. lol. They even made a video of 1D Fanboy Mockumentary. I've never watched it since I'm really not interested in 1D. but if you love them, I'm sure you'll love the video, and these hilarious boys. =D
The Janoskians is actually stands for
Just
Another
Name
Of
Silly
Kids
In
Another
Nation
Skip. Consists of five members, Beau Brooks, twins Jai and Luke Brooks, Daniel Sahyoune, and James Yammounie. and if you're wondering - yes, Beau, Jai and Luke are brothers. =) They're from Australia. They started as youtube comedians on 2011. You can read more about them on their Wikipedia page, and get to know them better by watching their videos on their channels,
Janoskians,
daresundays,
JanoskiansBlog, and
JanoskiansVEVO *yea, they have a VEVO channel. How awesome was that?! lol* watch them and get ready to laugh your effing arse out. haha
Okay, maybe most of you guys who read this will think that I just love them because most of them, no I mean all of them are so . . . what do I say? handsome? cute? or what? But honestly, I just love them because they are freaking hilarious. Okay, maybe 20% yes, I love them because they're handsome, cute or whatever. The twins were so cute, Beau's eyes, Daniel and James, I could be lying if I'm saying I don't even fall for any of that. But seriously, 80% of it, I just love them because of their hilariousness, ridiculousness, and of course and stupidity. lol. you guys should watch them. Like seriously =)
okay, 'till here then. See ya!
the Hustler,
Zira