
*click for archive*
December 2013
January 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
28th december 2013
Friday, 27 December 2013 || 22:20
hey guys! sorry for not updating yesterday. Busy, I guess. lol and for the note, I can't update this blog daily anymore. maybe once or twice a week since I'm using my sister's laptop and she'll go back to her college tomorrow. so, yea. No 24 hour internet anymore.
CRY A RIVER!!!!! D'=
okay so today, I want to share with you guys about a website that I've been joining since last year.
ASIANFANFICS.COM *there's a link there. Click to see. =)* haha the name explained everything. yup, it's a fanfics website and mostly it's the fanfics on KPOP idols. lol since I USED to be a kpop fans, *well, still a fan but not as addicted as before. just listen to a few songs.* I also wrote some fanfics on my favorite kpop idols and I actually write a chapter story '
Come With Love'. ooooooo a LOVE story. lol yea I put the link to the story there, anyway. Click on it to read it and if you don't want to read... it's okay though. lol. hope you guys can enjoy my story and, promote it to your friends! =)
okay now, about my current addiction, THE JANOSKIANS. what did I said to you guys on the post before? 20% love for their attractiveness. well, I hate to admit this but I have to say, not anymore! I put it 70% on the love of their appearance now. lol. jk okay, 40%. why? 'cause I'm freaking in love with the twin! yes! Jai and Luke freaking Brooks! they are just wrecking my life! they made my world turned upside down! like, WTF! they're just too cute to resist. Their
TwinTalk Time were just the cutest twins video ever! I just can't get enough of their cuteness and ridiculousness. Dear Jai, be my husband please. lol. okay, sorry for the too much spazzing right there. haha
okay, 'till here I think. read my stories and don't forget to comment and subscribe to it. haha. and go watch the Janoskians! NOW! lol see ya!
the hustler,
Zira