Do what makes you happy. Think later. -Jack Barakat

zirahadi_
HEY!
*Full name is Nurazira Binti Kamarulhadi.
*Usually called by the name Zira.
*I'm a Muslim and I'm proud to be one.
*Staying in Johor DT, Malaysia.
*Was born on the 14th April '96.

The best revenge is bettering yourself. -Zacky Vengeance

Music
*All Time Low
*Avenged Sevenfold
*Paramore
*OneRepublic

Find Me On
*Twitter
*Instagram
*Facebook

The world needs LOVE and HOPE. -Taylor York

*FOLLOW*


Honest always sells. Always has, always will. -Ryan Tedder

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)



*click for archive*
December 2013 January 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014

hey!
Tuesday, 24 December 2013 || 19:33

hey guys. okay, finally! I made a new account. have been thinking about making one for so long and finally I made it. lol. as usual, I'm not expecting a million crowd come visiting my page every day, but I just love writing about myself and stuffs that I like. so yea, read if you want. and PLEASE leave if you find this page is boring. *I mentioned the word 'please' though* =)
actually, I've been thinking of deleting all my accounts (twitter, facebook etc.) on internet. yea, ideky but the thought suddenly hit my freaking head that made me feel like doing it for real. so, yea. We'll see what happen soon.
and if you wonder why I use the address "The Story Of a Hustler". well, Hustler is actually what the ALL TIME LOW band call their fans. so, yea. I'm actually their fan. =D
okay then, 'till here. see ya! ^^

the hustler,
Zira