Do what makes you happy. Think later. -Jack Barakat

zirahadi_
HEY!
*Full name is Nurazira Binti Kamarulhadi.
*Usually called by the name Zira.
*I'm a Muslim and I'm proud to be one.
*Staying in Johor DT, Malaysia.
*Was born on the 14th April '96.

The best revenge is bettering yourself. -Zacky Vengeance

Music
*All Time Low
*Avenged Sevenfold
*Paramore
*OneRepublic

Find Me On
*Twitter
*Instagram
*Facebook

The world needs LOVE and HOPE. -Taylor York

*FOLLOW*


Honest always sells. Always has, always will. -Ryan Tedder

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)



*click for archive*
December 2013 January 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014

Just Another Typical Love Story (Part 1)
Thursday, 16 January 2014 || 21:46

Finn Harries as Owen Maxwell

Bethany Mota as Scarlett Collins

"Alright guys! To make sure this camp is going well, I'm going to put you guys into teams. I'll be calling out 10 names that I got here and the name that I call, please step to the front." Mrs. Williams announced. I let out a long sigh as I heard the announcement. 'this is just plainly ridiculous. why in the world did I stuck in this freaking hell while my friend were happily partying their shit out tonight?' I monologue to myself. Me, and some other friends of mine were chosen to join a camp that was held by our History teacher, Mrs. Williams. I still don't get the real shit behind this camp. Like, what's the point of this whole thing? Do we really need something like this?

 Suddenly, "Owen Domenic Maxwell." Mrs. William called out my name, waking me up from my thoughts. 'fuck!' I muttered under my breath. I walked out to the front as she called out a few other names. After she finished with the 'leader calling' thing, she said something to the other students before turned around to the 10 of us and handed us a piece of paper with 9 names on it. I looked over at the list and grinned as I saw my bestfriends' names. At least I'm not leading the group on my own.

"As the leader, you should know your team members. So I need you to find the members yourself. You can ask anyone but this must be done by 30 minutes." I rolled my eyes to her words before made my way to my friends at the very back of the group of students. "Dude, we're in the same team!" I announced as I put my hands around the shoulders of my two best jock friends. "That was like the greatest thing I've ever heard since this shit started." Mike Walker yelled at the top of his lungs, showing his complete excitement as Brian Taylor just smirked at the announcement that I just made. "Great." he muttered. "Let me see the list." Mike said as he pulled the list out from my grip. He then jumped in excitement as he saw the name that well, definitely made his heart flutter, Andrea McRiley. "Dude, you gotta be kidding me. We got like all the cool kids in our team!" he 'manly' giggled as he read the list thoroughly. "Yes, and we only got 30 minute to look for all this kids, so let's go!" I snapped the paper from his hand before started making my way to a group of cheerleaders that were standing not so far from us. Yea, that's the rule. You can never put the jocks and cheerleaders far from each other.

Brian walked over to his Spanish girlfriend before planted a soft kiss on her lips. "Alright, I need to take Andrea McRiley,  Demetria Alonso and Charlotte Wright away. I said before I winked to the girls as they just casually rolled their eyes. With that, we then went to look for the other members. It doesn't took us that long to find all these people as we actually know who they were. There's David Parker, the quaterback of the football team, Aaron Bailey, the most wanted soccer player, and then there's Kaitlin Gray, the cute, sweet bleacher. "Alright, now everyone's here except for this one" I said pointing at the name which I felt like I've never heard of before. "What's her name?" Dave asked. I looked at him before replied "Scarlett Collins." The nine of us then just stayed silent as none of us really sure who is the owner of the name before Kaitlin pointed to a girl that was standing right behind of me. "Why don't you try ask that girl. She seem lost." She suggested. I raised my eyebrows at her suggestion before turned around to see a girl about 5'3" tall standing right behind of me with her jeans, loose shirt, ponytail and . . . there you go! An inch thick glasses.

Nice! This is just nice! I thought this would be like the coolest group standing but with this . . . well, I can say a 'geek', in this team, she'll just kill it all. No way she would be the girl. There's no fucking way it's her! I came closer to her as she tilted her head up a bit to look at me straight in the face as I cleared my throat before talked to her. "Hey, " I started. She blinked her eyes twice before replied me with a simple "hello." "Is it fine if I ask you something?" I tried to make it less awkward and be as polite as I could, but I still can feel the awkwardness though. "yea, sure." She answered instantly. "Do you know her?" I asked, showing her the piece of paper that Mrs. Williams gave me before with the members' name on it and pointing and the particular name, Scarlett Collins. She read the name carefully before brought her eyes to meet mine. 'God, her eyes are just completely mesmerizing.' I thought as I looked straight into it. She then awkwardly smiled to me before replied, "that's me."



the Hustler,
Zira